Claremont United Methodist Church
Our new toll-free phone number: 844-251-6335
New email addresses are now in use!
* Mark Wiley: email@example.com
Mail to Pastor Mark at firstname.lastname@example.org will be forwarded to the “.info” address.
* Martha Morales: email@example.com
Mail addressed to Martha at firstname.lastname@example.org will be forwarded to the “.info” address
* Jessica Johnston: EITHER email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail to the church office at email@example.com will be forwarded to the “.info” address.
Other “.org” email addresses have been closed.
children leave from worship
adults ~10:30 a.m.
Children’s Music Program
Calling ALL Parents / Caregivers / Families / Others!
Calling ALL Parents/Caregivers / Families / Others!
Let’s gather on Sunday mornings at 10:50! All adults (those who have children and those who don't) are invited to join us on the patio (outside the Narthex) to eat, fellowship, discuss, chat, lament … COME and we will figure out together how to make our time together meaningful. Contact: Sara Swift Tharp firstname.lastname@example.org
Missionaries share God's gift - the Christ Child - with the world!
Join Thomas Kemper, General Secretary, General Board of Global Ministries, for a Vital Conversation about modern day missionaries serving around the world. RSVP to watch and join the conversation for this Vital Conversation, Wednesday, December 7, 9 p.m. EST.
THE LIGHT SHINES.
DARKNESS HAS NOT OVERCOME IT.
LA LUZ BRILLA.
LA OSCURIDAD NO LA HA DOMINADO
Gospel according to John 1:5
Evangelio según Juan 1,5
Check out the “Alternative Christmas” gift brochure. You can print out a copy here or just orient yourself to make your contributions at worship during Advent.
Download a copy of our Advent brochure as an invitation to family and friends to share Advent with us at Claremont UMC. (You can preview its content in the panels below.)
United Methodist Women acknowledge guns factor into domestic violence
Other Weekly Events
Choirs, Music, Dance & Theater programs for children & adults
Study & Fellowship Groups
Preschool for ages 2-5
Service & Social Witness Events
Our Pastors and Church Office
Our Mission Statement
- We nurture one another on our spiritual journeys.
- We work for peace and justice.
- We serve others and God’s creation.
—Adopted by CUMC Church Council, 2009
We are part of the CalPac Conference
We are a Reconciling Congregation
We Affirm God’s Covenant with the Jewish People
Furthermore, we state that anti-Judaism in ail forms should be universally condemned. We ask forgiveness for past sins and persecutions against the Jewish people. We pray that old barriers to communication and understanding will be removed and that the relationships of this church with the congregation of the local Jewish community will be enhanced.
Approved by the Administrative Board, 1/19/1993.
As part of the United Methodist Church we Respect Islam and Oppose Discrimination against Muslims.
- To oppose demagoguery, manipulation, and image making that seeks to label Arabs and Muslims in a negative way;
- To counter stereotypical and bigoted statements made against Muslims and Islam, Arabs and Arabic culture;
- To increase knowledge of neighbor by study and personal contact that yield a greater appreciation of the Muslim and Arabic contributions to society;
- To act decisively to include Arabs and Muslims in interfaith and community organizations;
- To pray for the perfection of community among us and to participate fully in the process of bringing it into being; and
- To publicly denounce through statements from the Council of Bishops and the General Board of Church and Society current practices that discriminate against this community.”